Sunday, December 27, 2009

And the New Year is here….again..

Here we are again at that time of the year where people are all excited for the new year and they start making new year resolutions, and have great hopes for 2010.

I usually don’t make new year’s resolution cause most of the time, it is forgotten by the second week of January.

However, this year, I decided to make a list of resolutions and (hopefully) stick to them.

Oh, and please don’t laugh when you see what’s no.1 on the list..

 

New Year’s Resolution

1. Shop less. Yes, you saw right. Shop LESS. :( I’m currently planning on shopping like once every 2 months or so :)

2. Be more thankful for what I have.

3. Start buying more flats and less high heels.

4. Be more responsible.

5. Start saving $$.

6. Add more colours to my wardrobe.

7. Focus more on the big things in life and not the tiny things.

8. Adopt a healthy lifestyle.

And there you go! My new year’s resolution for 2010! :)

I’m hoping to achieve half of what is on the list, so good luck to me!

Happy New Year guys!

:)

No comments: