Thursday, November 26, 2009

The busy Bee!

I have been so busy lately I don’t even have time to go onto FB anymore!!

OK…lets start in chronological order once again.

Since the holidays have started, I’ve been really busy doing stuff like going out, catching up with old friends, bonding with relatives, holiday-ing and reading and catching up on ALL the tv shows which I missed!

Lets start with the reading part. I finished reading these two..

DSC00778 ….and I have started with this one….

DSC00779And before anyone asks, I am sorry to inform you that I won’t be lending these precious books to anyone.. I’m sorry but every time I do that they end up ruined so I don’t lend nor borrow books from anyone. :)

And I have been hooked on to The Vampire Diaries..I mean, I watched 10 episodes of it BACK-TO-BACK!! and it gave me nightmares and headaches later..:p

The holiday-ing part..well I was down at JB for my cousins wedding and for the very first time, I experienced a cultural Indian wedding up,close and personal! ( yes, I know this sounds strange)

I didn’t manage to get pictures of me on my camera but my cousin did! And they are still in my cousin’s camera..and I shall share them with you once I get them..:)

I only managed to snap pics of my brother(Kanesh) who was the Indian version of the best man.:)

DSC00827My bro is the one on the right..:p

DSC00828

DSC00831

This is my lil’ cousin Adam!:)

The wedding was amazing!!! I mean, the decoration and all were beautiful. I mean, they even had mini disco balls hanging around near the place where the bride & groom sat! How cool is that?!!?

I also found some pics from their engagement back in August..

9124_180644802165_571907165_3776268_2850515_nThat’s me and Navin

9628_165786728752_697383752_2898740_2523410_n

Mummy & Papa

9124_180680302165_571907165_3776922_5104235_n

From Left: Ashley,Papa, My Aunt, My cousin and her hubby! :)

I shall upload more once I get them OK??

I have also been shopping like crazy these past few weeks..mostly to get the outfits and make up done for the wedding and the reception which is this Saturday by the way!I seriously can’t believe the amount of money that I have spent in these past few weeks..it makes you wanna SAVE YOUR MONEY..

I also got my results today..before I left to get them I checked my IMU email and got this..

Dear student,

Your End of Semester 5 exam - passed.

From,

Academic Affairs Department

And my results were..well “so-so” la.. I think I could have done better..but nevermind..what is done is done. HELLO SEM 6!!!:)

Now, I’m packing. I’ll be leaving to Taiping tomorrow. I’m preparing my stomach for a gastronomical adventure there and I’ll also be meeting up with my cousins and all. And then on Saturday evening, I’ll be attending my cousin’s wedding reception @ Ipoh, another gastronomical adventure. And then I’ll leave Ipoh for KL on Sunday..:)

I’m also planning on watching Princess and the Frog this Friday. I heard it has a twist.

I should be getting ready for dinner now.. I don’t know where we are going..

:)

 

No comments: