Saturday, November 14, 2009

You

You – by Tracie Gan

Evening sun peaking through the curtain

Day spent wasting away thinking about you

Your smiling face on my wall

Seems so long since I last saw that smile

Or was it just yesterday

When you pass me by

Did someone put your heart in the refrigerator

Cause it feels so cold

How could that happen

When it was just yesterday I heard our laughter and chatter

And look at us now

What’s left of us

Are just memories

And the stranger that we’ve become

What happened to the dream that we build

The destiny that we talked about

Oh the phone is ringing

Heart skipped a beat

Oh it wasn’t you

Going for a run now

Who knows i might bump into

My destiny.

 

This was written by one of my close friends Tracie Gan who is currently studying in Medan.

:)

No comments: