Saturday, November 7, 2009

Guess Who’s Back

I’m BACK!!! :D

 

After 2 months of absence I have returned to the world of blogging.

 

You have NO idea how glad I am. Last week was like a hit and run. It was as if something hit you and you don’t even know what it was. Well, of course I knew what it was. But it was just so fast. It was like..

 

BAM!

 

BAM!

 

BAM!

 

And the next thing you know it’s over! EXAMS ARE OVER!!!! :D

For the past 4-5 weeks I was only staring at one thing and it was this:

 

Image000 

Anyway! With exams over and done, I’ve started to plan for my long holidays! :D

The plan so far..

Today: Going to The Curve to chill

Tomorrow: Going to Ipoh

Next weekend : Might be heading off to Bukit Tinggi. I just realised that I haven’t been there.

The following weekend: A wedding to attend in Johor- high chances of going to S’pore

The Raya haji weekend : Back to ipoh for a wedding reception and I’ll probably be some where celebrating Kanesh’s birthday.

I haven’t planned for December yet. And the weekdays will be filled with reading and TV and playing PS and FB-ing and cooking..:)

I also need to workout because after 3 weeks of sitting and reading, I feel so sick! I need to work out. PLUS, I ate too much during Deepavali and gained some weight.:(

I need to go and stock up on my books. Am currently searching for Dan Brown’s and Sophie Kinsella’s latest books. And then I might re-read the entire Harry Potter series cause I just realised that I forgot what happened.:p In my defence it was a long time ago OK! I also have episodes of Grey’s, Gossip Girl, Ugly Betty, The Hills and Supernatural to catch up on. I also watched the first episode of Vampire Diaries to see what it is all about.. I dunno.. I’ll decide if I’m going to continue watching it after I see what happens in the second episode.

And I also got a new phone!! Not exactly new, but it’s less than a year old and I took if from Navin coz he got a new phone.:D

New phone is kinda canggih..better than my current one and the only reason why I wanted it so badly was because it is a SE phone. I’m currently using Nokia and I DON’T LIKE NOKIA!!!!!!!!

So YAY!!! got new phone!!! :D

Till next time!

:)

3 comments:

Kin Man said...

welcome back :)

princesz said...

my fellow drama queen!
glad ur back
you were missed :))

Shamala said...

Thank you guys for welcoming me back! :D