Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I have very little Immuno!

Gosh! After a traumatic experience during the hospital attachment, I end up with flu….:(

Sign and symptoms include:

1. Swallon lymph nodes near the jaw.

2. Stuffy nose.

3. Body ache

4. Mild fever

5. Headache

6. Fatigue

7. Watery eyes…:(

8. Chills

If my condition worsens I shall go to the doctor tomorrow.. right now all I want to do is sleep but I can’t because my tutor hasn’t emailed my results. I am extremely worried for Biotech. God Bless me! :(

I hope I didn’t pick up anything serious  from the hosp.

Love,

Lady Sha Sha

3 comments:

Kin Man said...

Get well..

Shamala said...

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

hey..wsihing u get well soon~!!hmm..how come so mny of us sick after the hosp attachment ar?(i mean for HTAR one..hmm..)hope to c u 2molo~!!-)rest more..
hueychin