Sunday, April 5, 2009

Let me welcome the 14th week with open arms!

13 weeks have passed, come tomorrow, I shall be in my 14th and final week of semester 4. The so called “killer” semester. It still feels like I just started the semester. It is hard to believe that 13 weeks has passed in a blink of an eye. So much has been done and yet it feels like nothing has been done. I guess that “done” feeling only hits you when the finals are over. Speaking of which I have exactly a month left before the finals and I have a feeling that this time around, the nightmare is gonna be worse than last semester.

I realised that I have a month left for my finals and I began having my “flash-back” moments. You know, me reminiscing about how all the study breaks have been so far, how I had sleepless nights memorising every last detail printed on the lecture notes. How I memorise something in my sleep only to realise it is not for today's exam but it was for last week’s paper. The nightmares I get where I’m outside the MPH and trying really hard to memorise something and it doesn’t go in AND I have to go sit for the exam! Days where I only get like 3 hours of sleep. My time has come to develop racoon eyes! Yay! Gosh, I actually kinda miss those stupid dreams of mine.

Well, I shan’t be too sad, the season for those nightmares are approaching fast and soon, I shall be experiencing them once again. :) Better start stocking up on the coffee.

How has the past 13 weeks been for me? I know that this semester I fell sick quite a number of times. But so far only took MC once. I don’t remember studying for anything but I remember going to the library a lot. I miss the Dispensing practical sessions for some weird unknown reason. I hated it when I was doing it but now I kinda miss it. Actually, I can’t really remember much about this semester, it is all very blurry. Like blending everything together into a mixture and it looks so…………..blended.

I dunno! This semester passed on very fast for me. I don’t think I actually “experienced” this semester. It was more like a survival semester.. where everyday you have to do something and once it is done you have to move on to the other thing and the other thing. It was so hectic that I don’t think I had the time to stop and really feel what was going on. I think this semester was so programmed, so………………….. structured. With very little room for flexibility. Oh well, I shall just walk through it like how the rest do it. I mean, we all will reach to some end point at some point, so what the hell, let’s get moving!

Cheers to the last week of semester 4 and hopefully they give us easy exam questions for our dearly beloved EOS. :D

Love,

Lady Sha Sha

3 comments:

Kin Man said...

O my. Its already week 14.

Fleur de lis said...

all da best sistah! =D

Shamala said...

To u guys,
YES we are in week 14 and all the best to u guys too!! :)