Friday, December 23, 2011

Week #18 update!!

I have survived amazingly week 17 and week 18. And yes, there were moments where I was exhausted to the max!

Its amazing how some people are “gently” reprimanded for their MAJOR mistakes and how others and severely reprimanded for minor ones. I guess no matter how much we try to move forward, there will still be segregation and favouritism based on skin colour, race and religion. Maybe society isn’t ready to accept others. I sometimes really do wonder when will society learn to accept everyone and lose its judgemental compass? 

I’ve come to learn many things these past weeks by observation only. Nobody dares to say anything, they just quietly swallow it. The only person watching your back is you. People tend to use other people to get what they want. I wonder how some can be so indulged in their own selfishness, to completely ignore the needs of others. What ever happened to compassion? What ever happened to being understanding? Whatever happened to being helpful??? AND WHAT THE HELL is wrong with people who have recently gained “power”??? Forgetting that once you were just like me, clueless and confused. Didn’t anyone help you? If no one helped you, didn’t you wish that someone did? Didn’t you wish that someone would be understanding to you. Gaining a SMALL amount of power went straight to your head and now you are the king/queen of the world and all you do is be an ass to those beneath you. Yea, lead by “great” example. Makes us all want to inspire to be just like you! *please note the sarcasm*

On a HAPPIER NOTE, I got a bday surprise by my Kelantan “adopted” family!! it all started with my housemate surprising me with a mini bday cupcake at McD, followed by the “hidden” bday card.. then after fetching her from work, we headed for some desserts and girl talk when I was  surprised by the presence of the 2 guys, and icing on the cake was, well the cake! haha! after the sing-a-long and cake cutting, all of us were surprised when our senior pharmacist who happened to be walking pass the shop stopped by to see what all the commotion was about.. hehe.. so yea, my bday in Kelantan was a surprised filled one! =) thanks to all the people involved.(you know who you are)

I really hope that you don’t have to celebrate my bday again next year because that would be too depressing for me to celebrate my 2nd bday here. *ignore the depression-filled sentence*

18 weeks done, 34 to go!

 

No comments: