Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2011 wrap up!

This is it, the last weekend for 2011.

2011 was many things. I had a lot of good, fun, sad, scary, amazing memories made this year. If I had perceived 2010 as a sucky year, 2011 was better, not great, but better, and for that I’m grateful.

2012 seems to be mystery to me. I don’t know what to expect, I don’t know what’s coming, I just know that its gonna be 2012. And by the way, I think the whole "”world-is-gonna-end-in-2012” is crap!

I just realised that come next week, it would mean that I have completed 5 months here.. which seems like a long time when I say it out loud but it doesn’t feel like I’ve been here for 5 months. Oh well, 5 months done just means 7 months to go before I go back to KL! =)

Heading back to KL in the morning tomorrow. =) Looking forward to seeing my pumpkin!!!!!

Happy New Year people! Have fun over the weekend!

19 weeks done, 33 to go!!!

No comments: