Friday, December 16, 2011

Being a little less miserable….

.. is better than being more miserable.
Last year this time, was having the time of my life in Malacca with the MM! Fast-forward 1 year: M battling office politics, favouritism, hectic schedules, home sickness.
What makes all of the above a little less miserable? Having people to around you who are constantly trying their best to make you happy. =) And for that, I’m grateful.
Turning 24 tomorrow, and the trainees in my hospital have to unknowingly remind me of that. One called me "Puan”, the other called me “Madam”. I guess I have like a thousand wrinkles on my face these days. =(
I have to wait till the 29th before I get to go back again (Maybe cause they’ve made me work on like every single perayaan. –.-“) 29th Dec – 3rd Jan 2012 I’ll be in KL again. I need to recharge or else I’ll just relapse into depression. *sigh*
17 WEEKS ARE DONE AND OVER WITH!!!
by the way, had a dream that I got posted to Negeri Sembilan for my FRP. The last time I dreamt about  my posting it came true. Oh well, N9, is a WHOLE lot nearer than this place right? =)
p/s: passed my damn forensic exam OK!!! (take that people who-failed-me-in-IMU ! hmphh)

No comments: