Sunday, November 20, 2011

Week #14

Yes! It is week 14 and where am I? HOME!! just got back from Malacca. Btw, m seriously considering relocating to Malacca. I don’t what it is about that place that has got me hooked to it! It is probably the historic past, but nevertheless, I love that place!

Week 14 basically means I survived HELL-WEEK a.k.a week 13. Why was week 13 hell-week you ask? Well, basically since I was working non-stop, had an exam and a presentation on week 13! Right now I’m just glad that it is over. Took a couple of days off so that I could unwind but time just seems to pass by super fast! argh!!

Since I came back on the 17th, I’ve managed to catch up with 2 of my besties, spend time with my family, and as mentioned above, VISIT MALACCA!

Kinda not looking forward to go back to work knowing that there is a pile of work awaiting me there, but then again, ain’t that life? *sigh*

I shopped like crazy at Jonker today. And tomorrow I will be a crazy shopper at KLCC perhaps? Or KL Festival City or something like that which my mom was telling me about.

Oh, and I heart my new ride! :D :D

I have 38 weeks left! :)

No comments: