Monday, November 7, 2011

The exhausting weeks

I can’t really post on week 11 &12 because for me, it is just a blurry phase. It’s Monday today. Been working straight since last Thursday. Yesterday was the worst as I had to work from 8am-9pm. Funny how some people just take note of your complaint that you have to work 13 hours, and do nothing much about it. “Efficient” indeed. Last week I was at surgical, this week at peads, also I’m in charge of Methadone in the morning which basically means I can kiss my ward rounds goodbye! (2 weeks with no ward rounds to do is indeed a very depressing thing =( ) Wednesday is my tutorial for my forensic. Next Monday is my exam, next Wednesday I’m on-call and I have my ward case presentation. As hectic and crazy my schedule seems, it doesn’t really kill me that much as I’ll be going back on the 17th morning! (Yay!!) – regardless of how I fared in my exam and presentation.

So I’m kinda in my 12th week now. Shows how fast time flies doesn’t it? 3 months done, 9 more to go before I head back to KL for good! :) The monsoon season has also started here, so I’m bracing myself for the great floods! It’ll be a new experience for me. M just hoping that I don’t get swept away into the SCS! (South China Sea)

Thats all for updates, have to complete my slides and study ASAP! See you next week with (hopefully) good news! :)

No comments: