Saturday, November 26, 2011

Post- Holiday Laziness

I’ve been bitten by the lazy bug! after weeks of being “rajin” and working non-stop.. I went for a long vacation and now that I’m back to work, my mood is still stuck in “vacation mode”. I still have a pile of work to go through (Note: 2 Case reports, Passing up of Log Book, Studying for ViVa and not forgetting, the dearly beloved SKT FORM).

SKT and 1 long case has to done by today, Log book by tomorrow, 2nd case report by the end of this week..and viva by the end of Dec. Not too much right? Self imposed deadlines are always better than the non-existent ones.

PM shift for 2mrw and day after.. Parents might be visiting this Wed once the flood warning has been lifted (Predicted to flood from 25/11-28/11). New car arriving soon (excited).

M planning for a Dec holiday but probably just heading back home because I’ve already taken too much of holidays this month. :p

*yawns*

Shall attempt to kill the lazy bug. Wish me LUCK!

No comments: