Saturday, August 13, 2011

Off I go

I’m being shipped of, with a week’s notice, to Kelantan. To work as a PRP. A place did not ask for, but I’m definitely not saying ‘No’ to.

While the rest are going, “Thank God I got somewhere near home”, I’m going “Oh, cool! Kelantan!”

Yes, I’ll be away from home for a year or so, but so what, I’m 24 23! I get to go wherever I want to go, and yes, I WANT to go there. Sometime ago, I think I did mention that I enjoy such random adventurous trips (Referring to the sem 8 attachment at Malacca which turned out to be the best Semester ever) and this is one of it!

So yea, I’ll be away from my usual malls (E.G: KLCC, Midvalley/Gardens, Curve, 1 Utama, Bangsar Shopping Village, ect..), but I can still chill at Kota Bharu Mall, which was referred to by some blog somewhere as the “Midvalley of Kelantan”. I’ll learn loads of new cultures and what not. And I’ve never been more ready for this!

I can be considered lucky as this time around I’m fortunate enough to have 2 close friends tagging along to the same destination. I guess we’re gonna make some awesome memories in Kelantan. Not to mention the new people I’ll get to meet there!

I’m going to start a new chapter of my life, in a new place.I’m literally getting a fresh start! :)

So yea, I can see myself blogging in 1 year’s time saying how sad I am to leave a lovely place called Kelantan. From now till that post comes, you will be updated with whatever that happens there! :)

Let’s discover Kelantan people!!

3 comments:

snowQueen said...

Good luck Sham!
Oh, and do tell how it is like there. Whether it is true that the cinemas (and everywhere else) have two sections (M & F). *wink*

Anonymous said...

shammmm...good luck!! keep ur blog updated k :)

huggies!!!

-you know who-

Shamala said...

Thanks guys!!
@Joanne: What cinema?? we have none. :)