Saturday, June 18, 2011

A tale of X-Men, KLCC, Super 8, and X-Men….AGAIN!

I’m gonna start with what I did yesterday.

I *finally* watched X-Men First Class. (Yes, I know, I’m late)

When I watched it first, I thought it was OK-OK lah..and I was wondering why Magneto’s helmet looked like it got spray painted by a 15 year old! Oh, and I thought that Erik a.k.a Magneto was hot! Not initially tho, but somewhere as the show progressed he became hot. :P

Now lets proceed to today!

Today was totally eventful. I decided to go to KLCC to watch Super 8. BIGGEST REGRET EVER! why??

No. 1 : The toilets were not working at KLCC so they closed all the main ones and made us use the ones at the new block..which had like 4 cubicles and the line for it was SUPER long, and you have no choice BUT to line up cause THERE IS NO OTHER FREAKING TOILET!!! (there actually were like toilets at 2 other floors, and those had long queues as well)

No.2 : The movie, Super 8, sucked BIG TIME. During the show and after the show, my mom was asking the same question, “ Why is the show called Super 8?? There were only 6 kids.” SO, my theory is, they called it that cause the alien looked like a spider and had 8 legs??? maybe, I din bother to count its legs! So please save your money and DON’T WATCH THAT SHOW. Honestly, it just had tooooo much family drama which kinda spoilt the whole focus of the show. I yawned many times while watching the show.

So what did I do after the show? I had lunch, and then met up with my brother,who made me watch X-Men 1st Class…AGAIN! But honestly, after Super 8, I suddenly felt as if X-Men was REALLY GOOD. And now we know how a crappy movie can make an OK movie be awesome!

And MNG was having sales..and I was a happy shopper today. :)

At the end of the day, KLCC wasn’t *that* bad after all.

2 comments:

snowQueen said...

I think the title "Super 8" refers to the type of film the kids used to make their movie (and caught the alien image by accident). Totally agree with you though - the movie is disappointing! Expected more from it.

Shamala said...

is it? was not aware of the type of film the kids were making..:P