Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Letters to my friends – Part 3

Anitha

In Sem 1, you were always the “scholar student”. That was before I knew you. As the semesters passed, I knew you better, and I dare say, at times we even think so alike, it is scary!! After sem 8 I really got to know you. Like Dee Dee, I too will miss our gossip sessions in the room abt ur *you-know-who* and I will miss giving you ideas for the future. I am looking forward to seeing you in 2 years time (that is if we’re not posted at the same hosp). =)I spent most of my rotations with you in Malacca and thank you for layan-ing me esp when I had my cranky PMS moments! :P

Hii Ling Wei

Ling Wei – the most creative, patient and wise person. =) Without you, there would be literally NO convo mag. I’m amazed by the amount of patience you have and I thank you for your patience. I will definitely try to pay you a visit to see ur doggies and the kerbaus. :P Congratulations on winning so many awards, I feel that you truly deserved it! :) And thank you for the swk kek lapis and the gifts from phuket.

249248_10150195964938863_747643862_7125532_3994941_n

Lum Kah Yee

My memories with you includes interesting conversations about our favourite books back in Semester 3 when we used to do our microbiology practical sessions together and of course the gossip sessions we have at night on MSN! :) I was so proud of you when u went and collected you scroll that I almost cried. Please look out for my gift which should arrive via mail, although I’m not sure how long it takes to get it delivered. When GG and GA resumes, I will find you online to bergossip with u! :)

Yen Nee

You are such a positive person!! No matter what kind of trouble life decides to throw in your way, you always take it positively and overcome it successfully. Your optimism inspires me and I hope that I’ll be able to work with you in the future. =) And thank you for remembering me while you ate your macaroons! :) The biggest regret I have now is being unable to take a photo with you when we graduated. :(

I still have this on my wall.. :)

100_0026

Nadia

Kecik! You used to sit together with us in LT3 until semester 5 or 6 where they changed us to LT 1/2 and I didn’t see you much after that. =( I’ll remember you as the funny and adorable girl who is crazy and smart! I din manage to take a photo with for convo as well! :( Thank you for being such a good friend to me.

5773_123410594498_649664498_2451041_6446506_n

Faizah

You used be my LRT buddy cause you always teman-ed me when I used to go home via LRT. We used to gossip alot as well. :P Although you weren’t graduating with me, you still came. Thank you for that! I want to see you graduate next year! Enjoy your life as a final year BPharm student. Trust me, it’ll end before you know it.

faizah

To the rest of B107: See you in the future! :)

No comments: