Monday, May 30, 2011

Letters to my friends – Part 1

Kaveena

The first person I met on my first day at IMU. Hence the first person I’m going to talk about. I met you right before the registration. And our friendship lasted 4 years. Thank you for putting up with my drama. =) I will miss your art works and your art classes which were usually conducted simultaneously with the lectures we attended. And I will definitely not forget your laughter and the times we spent laughing like crazy in the elabs.

n708676720_2080484_6039890

Radhika

You are by far, the most honest,sincere, amazing person that I have ever met. NO, I am not over exaggerating here. You always find the good in others and accept them no matter what. It is rarely I hear that you dislike anyone. You just accept people for who they are, and you embrace that. I am glad that I met you, because by meeting you, I’m learning to accept and embrace others for what they are, and to find the good in them. Jo once called you the angelic one, and I’m not going to argue on that. You’re always the first to hear my drama/gossip and never the one who ‘CNNs’ it. I know I can trust you with my deepest darkest secret. And I know I’ll see you soon! Why? Even sem 7 couldn’t keep us that far apart. Plus, the “Journal Of Gossips” will always be there between us. We’ve shared tonnes of memories, its near impossible that I will forget you unless I get Alzheimer's. It felt good that we graduated together (literally one after the other). THANKS FOR LAYANING ME. :D

Soo Siew Bing

My fellow tutee mate. We’ve been passed from one tutor to another. I began to think we cursed them/they just simply hated us, every tutor we got eventually left IMU (Note: Mr.Vengkatesan, Ms.Chrissy, Dr.Sathvik) until we got tutor No.4 (Dr.Tan Seok Keik), I think she broke the curse. 4 years in IMU, 4 tutors. We managed to leave IMU before she did! :P Always the more responsible one and always the one with who knows what to say to a depressed me. When I really needed you, you had the words for me, but when I asked you to write in my convo mag, you said you don’t know what to write. –.-" Thank you for catching me when I fell numerous times in IMU (figuratively speaking). I will miss our MSN days…and remember the time we spent like hours till midnight working on our first PCP on msn, but got scolded the next day just cause we din fill up the pcp paper (geram kan???) Or during our dispensing practicals in Sem 4, we stayed up till 12 doing Rx screenings via MSN.. :P My MSN chat sessions with you during our early sems were very educational, but somehow it switched to gossip as the semesters progressed! :P I will never forget our “study sessions” in the library.Honestly, you and Dee Dee sat through EOS and graduation together with me and that made it all even more special. My 2 close friends, enduring exams together, and graduating together! :) And yes, your subscription to the “Journal of Gossips” has been re-newed. =D

Tan Mei Mei

Mimi - the quiet one - the blinking one. But you soon warmed up..thanks for everything, always so calm and not stressed next to stressed SSB. You guys memang cute la!!! I will miss you now that you are back in Miri, and 1 day, I’ll pay you a visit!! I do believe we can still exchange stories abt Handsome and Pumpkin and we shall forward them to SSB just to annoy her, but I heard she is really bored now at Sarikei, so our stories will be her entertainment! Also, thanks for supplying me with ‘Fruit Ninja’ – the stress reliever during Sem 8’s EOS. You brought Neslo into my life,the one at the library cafe does not taste like what we used to drink during Sem 6. =(Picnik collage

And Mimi, do you remember this?and who they were suppose to be??? =p

DSC01163

Joanne Ong Yen Nee

JOANNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ll definitely be missing ur blur moments and also ur Jo moments (always dropping stuff =P). You always sided with me and we used to annoy Vee Vee and Dee Dee together. Hire a PA as Dee Dee/Vee Vee and I will no longer be around to tell you what's happening k?? :) Enjoy ur Bali trip! :)

Picnik collage2

Chai Yen

Always quiet and hardworking. You will always copy everything the lecturer says in class, I still wonder how you manage to do that. Thanks for making sure our notes were always ready! :) I will miss you, and miss telling you all my interesting stories.. :P Thanks for the gift. When I read what you wrote, I had a flash back moment to the times we shared. :)

223191_10150163530344499_649664498_6821766_379325_n

Teh Khai Mei

As you said it yourself, when we started sem 7, we did not expect to become as close as we have become. You know, after I signed up for our Sem 7 project, I never stopped wondering if I made the correct choice, but looking back, that choice earned me 2 new amazing friends, 2 big brothers and an amazing experience.  So now I know, I did make the correct choice. :) Thanks for “twinkle”, although Pumpkin does not like it, I’m grateful for it as now I can get rid of my backaches. You were always the healthy one, always the wise one, and always the mature one. And I never knew we could gossip SO MUCH!!! I will definitely be exchanging emails with you regarding certain “special” people and topics. I’ve travelled more around KL by foot with you and Huey Chin and I’m grateful for all those experience and times we spent walking from HKL to the LRT station, and thanks to you guys, I learnt to walk super fast! :P

p/s: I’ll be waiting for your wedding invitation. :D

DSC01341

Ong Huey Chin

Siao Za Bo!!!! You are a funny person – and I mean that in a good way. :) Thanks for making sem7 a fun one. We endured the same “nice” and “unbiased” experience since we were always together (you know what I’m talking about la kan??). Good thing that we were there for each other and thanks for backing me up when I needed it. I will miss lining up outside the HKL MTAC and interviewing patients with you and kmei. I still remember the time we crashed Kmei’s place to teman her wait for her bags to be delivered and bergossip about everything under the sun! You also always seem to take note of my clothes and shoes and is always the first to detect if I’m wearing something new.hehe.. If I ever get posted to near your “kawasan” please write for me a survival guide!! *heart* you!!! :)

 

Thanks for the memories!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is the sweetest ting any1 has ever told me... i love u guys soo much and im gona miss all of u!!! kaveena, u jo,CY,ssb,mimi,cc ALL OF U MADE MY UNI LIFE WONDERFUL!!!! I WILL ALWAZ CHERISH UR FRIENDSHIP :)

-u know who- :P