Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Death by boredom?

I’m suppose to be enjoying the holidays which have been blessed upon me before my “working life” begins, but I’ve been at home a while and I’m super bored with life.

My weak attempts to make my holiday interesting have failed.

Yes, I have a tonne of books to read, shows to watch, but still I feel so unproductive staying at home.

What have I done since I last blogged? Nothing much, had dinner with some people whom I’m probably not gonna see more often in the coming future (sad), ran around KL with Papa and aunt to settle some property deal my aunt had, then ran around KL with Papa and Mom to help Mom settle her property issues, went to Ipoh, had a movie date with Mom…and yea, that is pretty much it!

Yes, I know – BORING.

And I already bought my convo clothes, but now I’m having second thoughts about it, so I’m gonna prepare two other outfits and see which one I feel like wearing on the day! :)

I’m planning on making some brownies soon too. We’ll see how that goes.

And for those of you following AI10 – JAMES DURBIN SHOULD NOT HAVE GONE!!! Now I’m rooting for Haley. Hope she wins, if she gets voted off this week, I’m not going to watch the finale next week!!

I’ve also decided to stop watching Sherlock after watching the first 30 minutes of the pilot. Sorry, but I did not find it interesting!

With shows ending their seasons (e.g.: Gossip Girl, TVD) I think I will be having more free time than what I already have. *huge sigh* But thank GOD the summer movies are opening soon (Fri : me hoping to watch Pirates!).

M gonna watch the latest Glee episode now! :)

No comments: