Monday, April 8, 2013

It flows like water..

I have been spending waaaay too much lately. Some of my spendings were suppose to bring me returns in the far future while the other spendings,.. well, were just spendings. So I have decided that starting THIS MONTH, I would buy ONLY ONE EXPENSIVE item / month. 

That's it. 

No more shopping once I've bought this item. 

So how has this affected me so far?? I went shopping yesterday and bought this ONE item for the month.. and then came home only to spend 5x more on something else. -.-" *Great* start, no?

But I guess a start is better than not starting! And to my defense, the second thing I bought was not even an item, it was a package of some sort.. hehe.. 

And speaking of packages, I recently got my hands on the Groupon 5D4N cruise deal! (thanks kee!! :D ) So yes, yours truly is gonna go on cruise for the first time!!! *excited* Penang - Phuket - Krabi - Penang!

Owh and also, will be paying a visit to dearest Sabah next week. DEE DEE, I AM COMING!!! WAIT FOR ME!!! :) Can't wait to get my hands on those Amplangs! (hope I spelt it right!)

Also I can feel the subtle change in my career. I can barely feel it, but I can feel it.. I think 2014/2015 might be the deciding year for which path of career to take.. I don't know, maybe it would take longer than that.. but I can sense a change coming... hmm...

No comments: