Thursday, February 7, 2013

Crossroads

Sometimes in life, we get a chance to do something which might change our lives for the better, but it involves  sacrificing some form of comfort. Well, to look at it in a whole, its more of a give and take situation. Its like giving up shopping so that you can save money, or something around that line. 

There is where I am right now. With opportunity for change knocking at every corner, I wonder if I should remain static, or should I do it? Make a move that will change my career. 

Can't decide right now. But what's for sure, I'll be deciding pretty soon. And I hope I get something good from it.

Hoping that my mini ramblings will solve my crossroad issue, lets move on to something I am more than happy to share with everyone,my Cambodia trip! :) I've already booked my hotel, now am just waiting to see the right price for the air ticket to purchase it. Am feeling very happy about my Siam Reap trip. Have been wanting to see the Angkor Wat and the killing fields and I hope that I get to do that on my trip. 

No comments: