Saturday, November 17, 2012

Crazy..

I am officially GOING CRAZY with the drama here. Like seriously, I just came back to work after like a week’s holiday.. and guess what?? there was an email waiting for me in my inbox, just waiting to explode with drama!

And I couldn’t care less of what it says.

Honestly, if we really cared of what EVERY SINGLE PERSON thought about the way we work.. we will never be able to do it.

Sham is thinking happy thoughts now.. not about thoughts of the email which accused me of things i didn’t even do because I didn’t even have the resources to do! Like seriously, I may know a thing or 2 about back-stabbing, but you’re not worth the trouble backstabbing cause you have no value to me.

I think every time some idiot does something to piss me off, I will repeat the mantra,”I am here to work, not to make friends” :)

No comments: