Sunday, July 3, 2011

The children are our future.

I’m no parent, but I know that parents will try their very best to protect their kids from the negativity of life.

But it saddens me to see that some parents here think that they belong in Hollywood. Taking a kid to a club is NOT normal and it definitely does NOT make you a cool parent. Exposing a KID to alcohol, cigarette and possibly drugs at young age would probably mean that the parents have decided to dig their kid’s grave. I know someone who was exposed to the club scene at the age of 12-ish.. they dropped out of school after they turned 15. Drugs, alcohol and sex were the reasons behind their drop out.

I’m just asking why would ant parent want expose their kids to such a thing when they are suppose to protect them? If a teenager went and got themselves in trouble behind their parent’s back..that would actually make more sense than a parent encouraging a child to do such things.

Let a KID be a KID while they are still KIDS.

Don’t force them to become a teenager.

Just my thoughts

No comments: