Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Once Upon A Time...

Once upon a time, there lived a spoilt little princess in hollywood called "Heidi" who went on to get hitched with a spoilt little prince called "Spencer". The little princess eloped and defied her family's wishes and wedded the "Spencer". Oh wait, this is no fairy tale, this is, "The Hills". Isn't it fun for people like me who have nothing else to do except kill time by reading the gossips of the people who live in Hollywood??
I mean seriously!!! What made Speidi think they can actually survive?? I for once think Heidi is blinded by her Love for Spencer. OK, so maybe these 2 really do "Love" each other after all, and we just fail to see that as it doesn't really get through to us from the TV screen but still, I have come to learn, in my 21 years of living, that Mummy is always right. Although I do disagree with Heidi's mom for being upset that Heidi wanted her Dad to walk her down the aisle, after all it is HER dad.Why should stepdad walk her down??? That aside, back to how Mummy is always right, I have seen how when you defy your parents, especially Moms, you tend to get proved that Mom is right. And then it'll hit you and you'll hear yourself saying," Mom was right".
So here's the deal, Heidi dumps her ENTIRE family for Spencer. It's either true love or the worst mistake of her life. Either way, since it's not my life, I wish them Congratulations and enjoy the new found bliss only found through Holy Matrimony.

Love u!
Lady Sha Sha

No comments: