Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Fashion Bites



Hello my fellow readers! So I was busy searching on what's Hot for the coming seasons so that I can be the first to tell the world ( F.Y.I, I was wearing purple WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY before it was hot,which kinda means I made Purple Hot). Well, I came across Black Lip Gloss. I have yet to try it BUT I heard that it's the next big thing, therefore I will be getting one A.S.A.P!If any of you guys have already tried it, Please feel free to let me know how it is.

Moving on from Black Lip Gloss, I was checking out the clothes section and I found that horizontal stripes happen to be "IN" but I think that they're only body flattering if you are skinny. SO the bigger people should wear vertical stripes. Plaids are in as well, but I find them Very BORING so
I'm just not going to talk about them. I haven't really had the time to shop around KL and check out what's new but when I do, I'll fill you guys up on the clothes section.

Moving on from clothes, we land ourselves in the Footwear section. So I have noticed the becoming popular shoe, the one with the cut off pointy edge, I don't even know it's name coz I think it's not even Hot. If it's not hot, it's not worth knowing it babe.Well, notice how they cut off the tip?? Well, for those who lack height, these shoes are a BIG NO-NO. They actually make you look shorter.I like this shoe and would buy it if not for it's design.Well, with that done, I would like to go off and check out the food scene around Desa Setapak. Till next time my Darlings!

Love,

Lady Sha Sha






No comments: