Sunday, April 15, 2012

The 8th MONTH milestone

That’s right! Come next week, it would mark my 8th month as a PRP. I KNOW!!! ITS FAST!!!

Yesterday I was having this conversation with Radhika about how uncertain we are about our future. So I’ve decided we should just let the flow of things carry us to wherever we are suppose to go and we work from there. I also told her that we should have chosen a career in fashion(??!!!) (ignore me please, I was a bit off yesterday).

Anyway, I’ve started to pack my bags to go back to KB. (I will forever get depressed when it comes to this moment) But my work in unfinished and I can’t have my lunch until I finish it!

Also, I’ve come to realise that I really REALLY miss good friends. You know, the sort who would do anything for you. Where there is no sneaking around behind your back. Just plain good ‘ol honesty and sincerity. I miss that.

I’m also envious of Pumpkin’s life. Its so simple. She wakes up, someone prepares food for her, she eats, plays, sleeps. Everything else is taken care off.

I think the reason behind why I’m jealous of my dog’s life is because I’m upset that I have to go back to KB today. =(

No comments: