Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Bye Bye January

As the first month of the year comes to an end, I’m battling day-in-day-out for my head in CDR. Why is being in CDR such a problem you ask? Let me assure you, it has nothing to do with the drugs or reconstituting them. In fact I can say that I’m a bit fearless when I “dress-up” to enter the clean room. Lets just say I’m starting to believe that the evil witch from wizard of oz has escaped to my world!! arghhhh!!! 3 more days left before I’m 50% done with it. CDR is an interesting place, you get to learn new stuff, see new things and gain a new experience. Its kinda fun you know.

Chinese New Year was around the corner and I spent it how? By sitting back and relaxing by the beaches of Terengganu. I must say, I envy the PRPs there! Their hospital is NEXT TO THE FREAKING BEACH!!! My CNY holidays were well spent I must say, since I only had 2 days off and I couldn’t head back, sitting by the beach seemed ideal to me.

Heading back to KL in 3 more days!!! ~Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

No comments: