Friday, October 1, 2010

=.=”

People tend to say that girls cause drama, but in reality, guys are pretty good at it too!

You see, there is this guy I know , and he is just a normal friend, the kind where you just say hi to, and chat a little to kill time and stuff but NOT a special friend. So recently, I haven’t been talking to him on FB, and most of the time I’m busy, and he is from a different country, so different time zone, hence I’m awake when he is asleep and vice versa, and suddenly, he sends an IM on FB and goes, “I’ve been busy too you know, but at least I try to make time for you”. And then he goes offline. –.-“.

OK.

A. I never asked anyone to make time for me. (Unless you are my really close friend, which in this case is not applicable).

B. WTF??? Ur just a FRIEND. And if I’m busy, I’M BUSY. I’ll talk to you if I have the time! I don’t HAVE to make time for you! AND I’M NOT EVEN THAT CLOSE TO YOU.

And thanks to the “delete” button available on FB, someone has been deleted from  my friends list on FB.

~The End~

Don’t get me wrong, I do value my friends.

But friends are suppose to be UNDERSTANDING.

2 comments:

puveshni@gmail.com said...

hahaha....chill babe!
he sounds like he really thought u were a close friend ;)

Shamala said...

lol. just normal friend la.. maybe he doesnt have much friends.. thats why.. =P